The Novus programme provides testers and developers, who after a rigorous selection process, are trained in the latest tools and technologies. They are then seconded to work for you, on-site, in your team at an agreed cost which is fixed for a year, with a typical contract being 6 months long.
Capita maintains corporate accountability throughout their employment and they are contracted to us for a minimum of two years, offering stability and continuity, so you can meet project deadlines with confidence. After that two year period you then have the option to recruit these resources into your organisation.The advantages:
- Reduced staffing costs for a comparable on shore resource.
- A low cost way to increase resources for the peaks of a project.
- Costs are typically fixed for a twelve month period to allow effective budgeting.
- All the benefits of a permanent employee with the flexibility of a contract resource.
- Flexible resource provision, tailored to the peak and troughs of your projects.
Reduced risk and recruitment effort
- UK based staff, so no visa issues to contend with.
- Reduced dependency on freelance and vendor sourced contractors.
- Option to employ at the end of an agreed period.
- Fully supported by our senior delivery staff.